- Overall, there are 27 holes, divided into 3 zones A, B, C respectively:
- Zone A: from A1 to A9
- Zone B: from B10 to B18
- Zone C: from C19 – C27.
GOLFING / Golf course
GOLFING/ Golf fee
Unit price in VND
PRICE LIST OF PARADISE GOLF COURSE 2023
Valid from 01/01/2023 to 31/12/2023
|MEMBER GUEST ,
-The Price is not including caddy fee. Caddy service will be served when caddy is available. SPECIAL PROMOTION: – VND 200,000 discount on Wednesday ( discount not available for who has special rate already).
– Gallery must rent & just sit on the cart and will be charge a half of Public price.
– The cart is charged according to the number of guests, don’t surcharge if the group has odd number of guests (1.3…),except for guests who request to use a private cart.
– On weekends and holidays a group minimum 03 guests, maximum 04 guests.
– A surcharge of VND 100,000 will be added on National Holiday based on Weekend price ( including Club member or whoever have special rate).
– If pay by US$ the exchange rate will be based on the banking exchange rate at the same day.
– Guest finish round without complete holes, must to pay fully charge as 9 holes, 18 holes or 27 holes …
GOLFING / Golf Reservations
– Golf reservations for weekends and holidays are only accepted on Open Booking
• First Monday and 3rd Monday of the month.
• Certain months of exceptions will be reported in the Booking Schedule and announced in the Golf Club’s media.
– Please make a reservation in advance to avoid inconvenience when waiting for staff to arrange playtime.
– Weekend playtime will be prioritized for Golf Club Members.
– Paid caddy pre-selection service will be assisted by Booking staff (when you have a confirmed playtime) and notified again before the game date if the caddy reservation is not successful.
– Pre-holding the caddy but not using it on the day of the game if it happens 3 times, LTG will notice and stop providing this service to players.
Booking cancellation policy:
– You can change or cancel the game time at least 24 hours before the game day (for weekdays) and 48 hours (for weekends and holidays) without any fee.
– In case you have a reservation but do not come to play, you will have your reservation rights restricted or not receive reservations on the next Open Booking day.
For golf reservations or for more information about golf reservations, please contact Booking with the following information:
• Tel: 02543.853428 – 02543.585891.
• Email: email@example.com
GOLFING / Rules of golf - golf stories
THESE STANDARDS ARE SET UP TO CREATE PRESTIGE AND IMPROVE THE SERVICES OF VUNG TAU PARADIES GOLF CLUB. ALL MEMBERSHIP OF THE CLUB AND CUSTOMERS PLEASE COMPLETE OUR RULES.
01GUEST TO PARTICIPATE Open / Close
Guests coming to participate must know how to play and understand the rules, polite etiquette and caution in the use of the golf course.
02RESERVATIONS Open / Close
Please make a reservation in advance so that we can arrange the start time and number of caddy staff to serve you. Booking in advance will help you receive more priority than customers who come later.
03GUESTS DO NOT RESERVE IN advance Open / Close
For customers who do not have a reservation, please wait for caddy and tram staff to be arranged. In case there are not enough caddy or tram, you can:
• Tram rental and one caddy for each tram rented. The rental price will be calculated according to the price list set at the front desk of the Hoi Quan.
• If you don’t have enough caddy and don’t want to wait, you can pull the basket of clubs yourself and we will send the caddy staff to you as soon as possible.
04NUMBER OF PLAYERS Open / Close
Guests who are not registered at the reception are not allowed to enter the golf course.
Guests accompanying and not participating in golf we will charge half the price of the price bracket for visitors (according to the price list published at the Hoi Quan), please rent an electric car and do not step on the grass.
05ON THE NATIONAL DAY Open / Close
On national holidays, the yard fee will be additionally 100,000 VND based on the weekend price.
06ELECTRIC CAR RENTAL Open / Close
If you rent an electric car in the middle of the golf course, we will calculate the full price based on the published price list.
07EVERY CUSTOMER MUST HAVE A OWN GOLF SET Open / Close
08PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS OF THE MANAGER Open / Close
Please follow the instructions of managers, experts, and gardeners about the order of play, practice, and behavior on the field.
09GUEST PARTICIPANTS IN GOLF SHOULD BE CORRECTLY DRESSED Open / Close
Guests participating in golf must dress appropriately:
• For male guests: Proper golf attire is required: no flashy clothing, shorts, bathing suits, shorts must be appropriate, shirts with collars, closed or high collars are required.
• For female guests: Proper golf attire is required, no flamboyant clothes, shorts, bathing suits, shorts must be appropriate, not too short, not wearing halter tops or tank tops.
10GROUP OF CUSTOMERS ONLY Open / Close
A group of up to 4 guests. There are no exceptions. On weekends, days of Vung Tau Paradise Golf Club, holidays, we only accept bookings for groups of at least 3 guests (In case of less than 3 guests, we will arrange guests to participate in the event. same group, please wait to be arranged).
11XE ĐIỆN Open / Close
Trams are only allowed to run in lanes reserved for trams, and you will be responsible in case of negligent driving or excessive actions that damage the yard or tram. No more than 2 passengers per tram.
12PARTICIPANTS MUST BE POLICY Open / Close
Guests participating in golf must be polite and courteous to others, in the course of golfing, please do not delay to affect other customers. Please finish nine (9) holes no more than 2 hours and 10 minutes, finish eighteen (18) holes no more than 4 hours and 20 minutes.
13DO NOT PRACTICE, PICK UP Open / Close
No practice on the official court. Photography and filming are not allowed unless otherwise approved by the Board of Directors
14CHILDREN BELOW 7 YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE YEAR Open / Close
Children under 7 years old are not allowed in the yard. Children between 7 and 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult and the adult is responsible for the child’s safety and activities. Children under 16 years old are not allowed to drive electric vehicles.
15PROPERTY COMPENSATION Open / Close
Golfers must compensate for property damage that occurs, whether such damage is caused by the guest himself or by his companions.
16TRUCK , TRUCK TRUCK TRAILER, BAGS SHOULD KEEP AWAY Open / Close
Trams, trailers, and bags must be kept away from tee boxes and at least 30 feet (10 meters) away from greens.
17RESPONSIBILITY Open / Close
It is the responsibility of the golfer to allow and wait for his or her caddy to cover the ball on the greens, replace the upturned turf on the lane, and rake the hole back to level after hitting the ball.
18CUSTOMERS SERVICE YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY Open / Close
Please take care of your personal property, we are not responsible for the loss or loss. Valuables should be left at the front desk.
19PLEASE RESPECT IN THE FACILITIES AND ASSETS OF PARADISE COMPANY Open / Close
Please respect the facilities and property of Paradise Company. Courteous etiquette to keep the atmosphere of Hoi Quan as cozy and comfortable as possible.
20MANAGEMENT DISCLAIMER Open / Close
Management is allowed to refuse or invite guests to leave the yard if the guest’s attire is not appropriate and does not comply with our regulations. The decision of the management is final in all cases of violation of the regulations of Paradise Company.
21MANAGEMENT MAY NOTE Open / Close
The Management may take note of the whole or any part of the Golf Course at any time to ensure the above purposes and have the right to make decisions or intervene if necessary.
22GOLF COURSE NOT ALLOWED Open / Close
The golf course does not allow any drinks to be brought in from outside. Drinks taken by violators of this rule will be confiscated and violators may be asked to leave the field
23DISCOUNT Open / Close
The multi-round discount applies if a participating golfer completes their rounds on the same day.
24KEEP SILENT Open / Close
Please keep order and quiet, do not affect the common space in order to keep the Assembly Hall as elegant as you want.